Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Tortelloni with Tuna, Dried Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese and Mint
- One 10-oz package Giovanni Rana Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Tortelloni
- One 5-oz can tuna drained and smashed
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes in oil drained and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil + extra for drizzling
- 2 oz smoked hard ricotta cheese shaved (or Provolone, Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino cheese)
- 6 mint leaves chopped + extra leaves to serve
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Place tuna, sundried tomatoes, chopped mint leaves, half cheese, oil and a turn of freshly ground pepper in a big bowl and mix well.
Cook the Tortelloni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to package instructions and drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water. Add the Tortelloni to the bowl with reserved liquid and toss to combine.
Divide between plates, drizzle with extra oil, top with remaining shaved cheese and mint leaves and serve.